CAmbrils womEn’S race
june 11th 2023
JUNE 11TH 2023
JUNE 11th 2023
CAMBRILS WOMEN’S RACE
For everyone! On June 11th, you have an appointment in Cambrils where you can make yourself heard at the rhythm of running, in a special race for you: 5 km by the sea… Be part of the purple tide! If you like sport, running, jogging or walking, if you are a man or a woman, if you defend equality… You deserve to be at the starting line. All of us doing sport under the same motto:
And the little ones, there will be children’s races according to age!
THE CAMBRILS OPERATOR AT THE SIDE OF THE RACE
A provider of cutting-edge fibre and telephony technologies and services with scalable solutions for businesses of all sizes, offering innovative and intelligent services, as well as internet and telephony services for individuals.
Race Director: Joan Carbonell
Mobile: 606451453 (10 a 15h)
women's raCE 5K
Limit: 600 bibs
Participation: Women and men, over 12 years old
Flat circuit for running or walking.
Refreshment point: Km 2,80
- Cadet 12 to 15 years
- Junior 16 to 19 years
- Senior 20 to 39 years
- Veteran 40 to 49 years
- Master 50 to 59 years old
- Master Plus 60 years and over
- Local (Cambrils)
(You have to register individually and indicate the team/club you belong to).
-Teams-clubs can be made up of mother and daughter, girlfriend and daughter-in-law, friends, gymnastics friends, etc. but they always have to belong to the same club-team.
Only runners in the women’s category are awarded prizes
- Top three overall
- The three best in each individual category
- Teams-clubs: The THREE best teams (sum of the two best scores of their members)
- To the youngest (minimum 12 years old) and to the oldest
- To the entity with the most FINISHERS
- To the best local
- Non-cumulative prizes except for the Local prize
Participation: According to age
From 0-7 years old distance: 0,5Km
From 8-11 years old: 1Km
Plane circuit around Parc del Pescador area.
Finish line refreshment point
Cathegories: NON COMPETITIVE ONE
Prizes: Medal for everyone
OFFICIAL BIB NUMBER LIST
5kmRunning and walking
- D*: A minimum donation of 1€ must be included with the registration fee, which can be added up to 3-5-10€ to the Sant Joan de Déu Hospital Paediatric Cancer Center from Barcelona.
- Participation right
- Runner’s bag with technical T-shirt (until June 4th)
- Online registration with no technical T-shirt (June from 5th to 7th)
- On-site registration while bibs last at Cambrils Foottball Field (June 10th from 10am-1pm)
- Race and finish line refreshment points
- Solidarity sales: you can buy solidarity T-shirts and headbands during the registration process
500m / 1KmChildren's races
- D*: A 1€ donation is included with the registration fee to the Sant Joan de Déu Hospital Paediatric Cancer Center from Barcelona.
- Participation right
- Finish line refreshment point
- Online registration with minor ID or with adult ID (till June 7th)
- On-site registration on race’s day at Pescador Park (from 9am to 11am)
- Finisher medal
- D*: There is the possibility of making other donations to the cause on the race registration platform (top blue button).
- Donations can be for the amounts proposed or for different amounts.
- It is necessary to indicate the option that the donation comes from a charity event or initiative (Cursa de les Dones de Cambrils).
- These donations do not give the right to reserve a bib or to take part in the race.
AUTHORISED POINTS OF SALE IN PERSON
You can register in person at any of the Decathlon centres in our districties till June 8th.
-DECATHLON REUS. C/Nicaragua, 2. Reus 43204
-DECATHLON TARRAGONA. C/3. Les Gavarres. Tarragona 43006
-DECATHLON VILA-SECA. Av/Pere Molas, 36. Port Halley. Vila-seca 43480
After, only on Saturday 11th, 10 to 13 am hour on Cambrils Futbol stadium
Delivery of race bibs. It is advisable to pick up the number and check the size of the T-shirt in time.
Place: Cambrils Football Field HERE
Schedule: 10am to 1pm
Passeig de les Palmeres (Tourist Office area) HERE
8:45am to 9:45am: Collection of bibs last minute
9am to 11am: Collection of minors’ bibs
9:15am-9:45am: ZUMBA to warm up
10h: START Women’s race 5km
Run and Walk
11:15am: PRIZE CEREMONY
11:30am: START Children’s races
At the end of the race you will be able to enjoy:
- Healthy Breakfast
- Dj’s – entertainment
CAMBRILS WOMEN’S RACE TRAINING
If you want to come to run in a group and get ready for the Cambrils Women’s Race 5km, we are waiting for you on Friday 26th May at 6pm (Passeig de les Palmeres in front of Tourism Office). You can spend a funny evening and share km with Pat Perpinyà, fitness instructor, pilates and directed activities. Her professional side and her hobby as a runner go hand in hand and that’s why she loves to transmit her passion for running.
T-SHIRT AND HEADBAND 2023
With each registration you will get a free T-shirt, but you can buy extra T-shirts and headbands at the price of 10€ each, of which 3€ will be extra donations for the Pediatric Cancer Center of the Hospital Sant Joan de Déu.
OPTIONAL PURCHASE HEADBAND (10€)
SOLIDARITY COLLECTION 2022
The 2022 edition of the Cursa de les Dones de Cambrils selected the Lliga contra el Cancer de la provincia de Tarragona i terres de l’Ebre as the beneficiary of the donations made at the event.
A total of €900 has been raised. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
-Donations through online registration: 649€
-Donations through in-person registrations: 58€.
-Sales of solidarity sports equipment: 110€.
-Extra donation from the Cursa de les Dones de Cambrils: 83€.
KM <CURSA DONES CAMBRILS 2020>
Patronat de Turisme de Cambrils
SHOWER: Showers will be available at the Cambrils sports centre, a 10-minute walk away.
How to get to the sports centre on Sunday JUNE 11th? CLICK HERE
PLAYGROUND: We will have a service for the little ones to play while their parents run the 5k race (9.30-11.15am)
To book a place please send an email to [email protected]
COLLECTION OF RACE BIBS ON SATURDAY 10TH
The bib pick-up point on Saturday 110h JUNE will be located at the CAMBRILS FOOTBALL FIELD. It is recommended to pick up your race bib and runner’s bag on Saturday to check your T-shirt size.
How to get to the bib pick up on Saturday 11th JUNE? CLICK HERE
START-FINISH AREA ON SUNDAY 11th
The race area on Sunday will be located in the Parc del Pescador, Avinguda de les Palmeres 1. The LAST MINUTE race bibs will be handed out there, as well as the entertainment area, prize-giving and the start and finish line.
How to get to the start on Sunday 11th JUNE? CLICK HERE
If you have availability and you’re up for it… we offer you..:
- Enjoy a sporting environment
- To live an “adventure” where you set the limits
- A gift for you to keep as a souvenir
- Meet lots of people
And in return we ask you: Commitment to the task and assigned schedules.
If you are interested send an email to [email protected] and we will contact you.
Thank you very much